The Parc Hotel Paris is located in a villagey part of southern Paris near the greenery of Montsouris Park, with easy access to public transport.
From nearby Porte d’Orléans or Alésia metro (subway) stations you have a direct line to Saint-Germain, Châtelet, Gare Montparnasse and Gare du Nord. The tram at Porte d’Orléans provides a rapid link with the Porte de Versailles exhibition centre.
Nearest public transport interchange: Porte d'Orléans (metro line 4, tram T3 and numerous bus routes), take exit 5 (sortie 5) for the hotel. Also convenient: Alésia
Journey times to major destinations:
- Parc des Expositions, Porte de Versailles: 10 minutes on T3 tram
- Gare Montparnasse (TGV lines south and west): 15 minutes by metro line 4
- Saint Germain des Prés: 20 minutes by metro line 4
- Notre Dame Cathedral: 25 minutes by metro line 4 to Cité
- Gare du Nord (TGV lines north, Eurostar, Thalys): 35 minutes by metro line 4
- Parc Montsouris: A 15-minute walk along Rue Beaunier and Avenue Reille
- Hôpital Sainte-Anne: 15 minutes, metro line 4 to Denfert Rochereau, line 6 to Glacière